Learn Systematic Kinesiology in beautiful Dorset!
I offer the only Foundation Training course in Dorset certificated by The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology and accredited by the Association of Systematic Kinesiology. This course is for those who want to:
- massively improve their own health
- help family and friends with their health
- go on to train to become professional Systematic Kinesiologists
- add muscle-testing and other kinesiology techniques to their existing therapy work
- have fun learning about natural health with like-minded people
Systematic Kinesiology (SK) is a truly holistic natural therapy which uses easy-to-learn, non-invasive techniques to bring about balance in all four areas of health: structure, biochemistry, emotions and energy. The origins of SK lie in chiropractic and in Chinese medicine but the Foundation course is open to those with no previous health knowledge.
2019/20 Course dates & pricing:
Saturday and Sunday from 9.30am to 5pm at Dorchester Yoga & Therapy Centre:
- 9-10 March
- 6-7 April
- 11-12 May
- 8-9 June
- 6-7 July
- 27-28 July
- 21-22 September 2019
- 19-20 October
- 16-17 November
- 14-15 December
- 11-12 January 2020
- 8-9 February
Cost: £1,295 – includes: 90 hours of classroom teaching, access to online resources and support, text book, handouts, a magnet … tea, treats and more! Payment plan available: £395 deposit* then instalments of £150 per weekend.
Contact me for more information and to book your unique opportunity to change your health and your life in 2019!
* please note: the deposit is non-refundable unless there are exceptional circumstances