I’m really excited and pleased to be able to re-open for in-person appointments from 20 July 2020 (it’s been exactly 4 months!). Below are the details of my commitment to anti-infection measures for Kinesiology clients. I will:
- Re-schedule your appointment (potentially at short notice) if I have signs of a fever, cough or any change in taste/smell
- Wipe down (with diluted bleach) all surfaces touched by clients (bathroom, door handles, chair, couch …) before and after each appointment
- Ask you to remove your shoes (and coat) at the door
- Ask you to go straight to the bathroom to wash your hands thoroughly on arrival. I will supply paper towels for drying.
- Sit more than 2m away from you during your consultation
- Keep the window open (weather permitting)
- Wear a face shield or mask when working hands-on near your face
- Wash my hands thoroughly before starting hands-on work
- For massage clients, I will wash all towels and couch covers at 60 degrees. (I have always used a full clean set per client.)
And here are the details of what I will ask of you:
- Re-schedule your appointment (we could do Kinesiology and Healing remotely) if you have (or anyone in your household has) signs of a fever, a new cough or any change in taste/smell
- Bring with you only essential possessions. For example: food/drink/cosmetics etc for tolerance testing, water bottle (I cannot provide water for you), payment (bank transfer is even safer).
- Bring a pair of clean socks and put them on after removing your shoes at the door.
- Wash your hands thoroughly on arrival
- Advise me as soon as possible if you develop symptoms within 7 days of your appointment.
I’m really looking forward to seeing you all! Jane