Learn Systematic Kinesiology in beautiful Dorset!
- massively improve their own health
- help family and friends with their health
- go on to train to become professional Systematic Kinesiologists
- add muscle-testing and other kinesiology techniques to their existing therapy work
- have fun learning about natural health with like-minded people
Systematic Kinesiology (SK) is a truly holistic natural therapy which uses easy-to-learn, non-invasive techniques to bring about balance in all four areas of health: structure, biochemistry, emotions and energy. The origins of SK lie in chiropractic and in Chinese medicine but the Foundation course is open to those with no previous health knowledge.
2020 Course dates & pricing:
Saturday and Sunday from 9.30am to 5pm at Dorchester Yoga & Therapy Centre:
- 14-15 March
- 18-19 April
- 16-17 May
- 13-14 June
- 11-12 July
- 8-9 August
Cost: £1,295 – includes: 90 hours of classroom teaching, access to online resources and support, course manual, test kit, handouts, a magnet … tea, treats and more! Payment plan available: £395 deposit* then instalments of £150 per weekend.
Contact me for more information and to book your unique opportunity to change your health and your life!
* please note: the deposit is non-refundable unless there are exceptional circumstances